Fact: I eat cookies for breakfast. Giant cookies packed with dark chocolate, shredded coconut, whole grain oats, Greek yogurt, flax seeds, and almonds. Oh, and sea salt. Because sweet + salty is what makes these Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Breakfast Cookies so dang delicious.
I’m in love with these breakfast cookies on so many levels:
- Grab-and-go, for those super busy mornings (or just plain lazy ones… me → guilty)
- Freezable — make a double batch and freeze half to keep the breakfast cookie vibes going.
- Packed with good-for-you protein and fiber to keep you energized all morning.
- Refined-sugar free.
- Perfect on their own or crumbled over a bowl of creamy greek yogurt — for breakfast and snacking.
- So versatile. The flavor combinations are only limited by imagination (see below for ideas!)
- Chocolate for breakfast = win!
And they’re super quick and easy to throw together. All you need is 1 bowl, 3o minutes and a handful of healthy ingredients….